Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Expecting? 

Baby Essentials 
&
Ruby Rose Comes to Town 



Here's a list Stork Landing helped me to put together for all your baby needs. 
Yes, this is quite the extended list, so feel free to pick & choose as you desire. 

You can view a closer version of this list directly at story-express.com. 

Look under My Books/Products, then under Ruby Rose Comes to Town. 
There's also a really cute video created by a group of children for you to watch too. 

I have a shortened version of Newborn Essentials as the last page of my newest book, Ruby Rose Comes to Town, which (cross our fingers) will be available really soon now. 

Ruby Rose Comes to Town is an endearing book perfect for the expectant new mother 
& the perfect book to gift at your next baby shower. 

I will be sure to let you know as soon as I can make it available.  In the meantime - here's a view of the front & back cover to wet your appetite!