Thursday, March 7, 2013

So, where are you Ellen?

Degeneres, that is!

Degeneres,_Ellen

Oh, what a show I could produce for you.

Well... yes, I've visited your website, 

... emailed you to let you know I'm here in town, 

...explained why you should purchase my latest book, Ruby Rose Comes to Town for your upcoming Mother's Day audience, 

... told my long-time friend Master Silk Painter, Christine Sutherland, to complete the hidden talent search, because I'm guessing that you would have a complete blast learning from her how to paint on silk live on your show - yes, plan on getting a little messy.

... I would even love to introduce my storytelling buddy David Bullock, aka Hardrock to you. David reigns from Park City Utah & often shares his... almost believable mining stories that he learned from working in the mines with his father from age 4 - highly entertaining. 

In fact, I could put together a whole storytelling show for you, complete with brilliant youth storytellers who would make you laugh, maybe cry, but always warm your heart.

And of course there's me - why not interview a 38 year long vegetarian & 18 year long vegan author? (by the way, that's 38 years total, not counting an occasional chocolate chip cookie or honey in my tea) 

Well, let me know & always, thank you for bringing a little heaven to earth.

Marcy Hope Williams