Thursday, November 14, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!!!
A vegetarian for 40 years & still going... 



Well it is a celebration - 40 years ago I was coming down the escalator at the Frankfort Germany Airport. I realized it was my birthday. "How can I make this day special?" I vouched that this day, I would become a vegetarian.

40 years later I can tell you this decision made the world of difference in my life, physically, mentally, emotionally & spiritually. Refining my diet has never been more important to me than it is today.

Each day I strive to eat more raw food - wholesome food that you would find in God's garden. I try to prepare my own meals rather than purchasing a prepared meal from the store - the less processing the better.

I gave up dairy products about 20 years ago. There's plenty of alternative 'milk' products to choose from such as whipping cream, sour cream, cream cheese & yogurt. Trust me - making even a small change in your diet will make a difference.

Peace & Love,
Your fellow truth-seeker....