Saturday, October 20, 2012

An awesome day & the Pumpkin Walk

We are definitely experiencing a real Autumn here in Cache Valley Utah. 
The air crisp, the sky sunny & blue & brilliant colored leaves everywhere!  

I especially love walking on them, crunch, crunch, crunch & smelling their rich fragrance - yes, I love fall. Usually though, I feel like we jump from summer to winter here in Northern Utah, so this year I feel very fortunate indeed.

I'm also excited because I launched my kickstarter project at about 3 this morning. For those folks who haven't checked out my site yet, the address is:


Now onto the Pumpkin Walk, a tradition here in these parts for 29 years now. Once a year at this time, schools, clubs and organizations get together to decorate pumpkins and create scenes. I think my business Story-Express will have to create one next year. Every year the theme is new. This year sets were created around, "Let the Games Begin." 
Enjoy your walk!







A scene from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory
 Yes winter in Northern Utah!
Karate Kid
I'm not sure about this one.
Or this one?
Tug o War between Utah State University's mascot & students? 

The game Clue.
In the barn were these lighted carved pumpkins.
Harry Potter, of course, riding his broom.
Duck duck, goose, goose.
For the parents - these next 2 scenes are political cartoons, or politics at their worst! 
The title was "If the pets had their way."


And of course, love finds its way & happily ever-after.