Sunday, October 28, 2012

SEEDS... the wonder of life!


My neighbor brought me over half of her home-grown banana squash - what a gift!


The seeds were plentiful - I pulled out about 100 from the caverns of this squash.  


Check this out though - I have never seen a seed like this one before. 
The other side looks identical with a slender beige middle on each. 


My daughter Eden had baked pumpkin bread the other day & saved me the seeds, again about 100 seeds from just one very small organic pumpkin. I give them a quick rinse to get most of the flesh off of the seed - they seem to dry better this way. 


Pumpkin seed on the left; banana squash on the right - awesome, right? 

*********************************************************************************


This is the cover of my new book - my project is posted on kickstarter so that I can raise funds to print this darling book. I have about 3 weeks left. Please share this link with others you may know who may be able to help me push on down the road.  


Thanks!

Marcy Hope Williams