Friday, July 6, 2012

An Awesome Day!


You know those days when the blue skies & sunshine are not only radiating outside, but they're radiating within you too - those are blessed day. This was one of those days.


After visiting the printers to drop off my 3rd children's book for scanning, I visited my friend/ associate Daniel Felsted at his place of business, The Image Foundry. He will be helping me design the back cover & the dedication page of my 3rd book - & yes, I am temporarily withholding the name of this book... just until publication. The location is in The Copper Mill Plaza & I'll share a few pics. 


Daniel creates all types of signs, provides marketing tools, is a graphic designer & most importantly an awesome guy! His site is TheImageFoundry.biz, a great place to visit for a variety of inspiring ideas & marketing products. Daniel has designed my daughter's homecoming banner as well as numerous marketing posters, bookmarks, fliers and business cards. Daniel will not quit until you are happy, & he makes you feel that your project is 1st on his list, although we all know how busy he is producing product for different businesses in our community & helping our businesses grow.

Daniel Felsted at his Image Foundry

An outside view

Copper Mill Roof



From Daniel's I ventured to Anderson Seed & Garden to pick up some sunflower seeds for sprouting. Now, if you've never had sunflower sprouts, you're in for a treat. They are a beautiful addition to your salad, plus they actually taste like sunflower seeds! I hurried back to my car to retrieve my camera as soon as I laid my eyes on this Indian Summer perennial, the Goldstrum Rudbeckia, a wild-grass arrangement, Pinus f. "Vanderwolf's Pyramid, plus other fun items in the store.    






  



An Awesome Day!