Friday, July 20, 2012

Greeting Friends & Readers across the Globe!


I have to be honest with you - it has been so much fun seeing where you are from. Currently I have readers in America, Russia, Germany & S Korea. So since my base of readers in Russia are seemingly growing as fast as my American readers - I thought it would be fun to add a note to my Russian readers.



Привет мои дорогие российские друзья и читатели.

Спасибо за то, что помогать расширять мой мир. Я надеюсь, что Вы преуспеваете 5548 миль или 8938 км от меня. Когда Вы думаете об этом тот путь, Вы - действительно не что далеко вообще, меньше чем 2 поездки поперек Америки.

************************************************************************

(Here's the translation for you Yanks :))

Hi my dear Russian friends and readers.
Thank you for helping to expand my world. I hope you're doing well 5548 miles  or 8938 km from me. When you think of it that way, you're really not that far away at all, less than 2 trips across America.

Our different languages are so amazing - the sounds, the letters and I am sure even some of the meanings translate differently. I do believe we are universally connected and similar though as human beings. More on this subject later - time to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (work tomorrow).

By the way, I should have my website (story-express.com) updated with my new book info sometime next week - I'll let you know. 


For now, would you like a sneak-peak of the front & back covers of the book? I thought you might. By the way Twiga is pronounced twee-gah. 










Have a wonderful day tomorrow 


make each moment count! 



Marcy Hope Williams