Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Who Wins? 
Sprouting in a Jar or in Mother Earth?


Sunflower Sprouts - Day 5-6 (depending how you're counting) grown in Mother Earth.

Same photo - just a close-up.

Click on these photos to get a better look. These plants are awesome to watch grow (especially for children & the child within us). As they reach for the sun, they take their shell with them. As the leaves grow & broaden, they pry open their shell & it is released. 

Below are the sprouts that I grew inside my sprouting jar. Even though I washed them quite regularly, the sprouts emitted an offensive odor.




Now, compare the color and the progress of the growth of these sprouts - I started both within minutes of each other. You can tell what Vitamin D & photosynthesis does for the plant & for us.

I choose the ones grown in Mother Earth. Which do you choose?  



Tip of the Day - slice half of your bananas & freeze them for another day. When I run out, I know I always have extras in the freezer for my morning protein shake!


Until next time... May the heavens shower great blessings upon 
you & your loved ones & may you be amazed at the great work being done by you & through you.